Samsung ML-5012ND is a desktop laser printing machine which can boost your productivity at your working place. This printer is easy to access since it has 4-line LCD of control panel to operate the features in it. The connectivity of this printer is good with Gigabit Ethernet and USB interfaces that allow you to connect the printer through network directly. This printing machine will deliver the letter-size sheet in good speed with 50 pages per minute so you can print your documents in a short time.
There is standard duplex printing ability which is combined well with 620-sheet of paper capacity in this Samsung ML-5012ND. It gives you the flexibility papers handling to produce various projects. There will be no jamming whenever you do your printing tasks at your working place. You can add the optional papers drawer to this printer without changing its footprint.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3712ND Mono Laser Printer
In addition, this Samsung ML-5012ND has 3 different yields for toner cartridges. Therefore, you will be able to choose one that can meet your needs at your office and you still can save your money more. The standard yield of this printer is 15,000 pages and the extra is 20,000 pages. It means that the printer can reduce significantly your paper cost.
Samsung ML-5012ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-5012ND for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- Samsung ML-5012ND Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (42.0 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4
- Samsung ML-5012ND Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (9.3 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-5012ND Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (14.7 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3561ND Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-5012ND Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-5012ND series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-5012ND should be ready for use.
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-5012ND Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-5012ND driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.