Every time you want to buy the new tech device, you need to know about what kind of things you can get from the device itself include while buying the new printer. Printer is one of the most important devices for certain offices to help them documenting all office files in the best way. Thus, it will be so much better if you know first about what kind of printer that your office needs and after it, you can choose one for the best. If your office just needs a printer which can print a large number of documents, you can choose this Samsung ML-4600.
Well, this Samsung ML-4600 is a laser printer which can help you to print a large number of documents in easy way. This printer is featured with many advanced specs and features which can help you to operate this printer easily.
You might also like: Samsung ML-4512ND Mono Laser Printer
You will get the maximum number of resolution is up to 1200 x 600 dpi which can help you to get clearer document. Unfortunately, this printer just allows you to print black and white document, so if you don’t need to print the colored document, this Samsung ML-4600 will be your best options for your office.
Samsung ML-4600 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-4600 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- Samsung ML-4600 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (28.65 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4
- Samsung ML-4600 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.93 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3750ND Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-4600 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-4600 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-4600 should be ready for use.
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-4600 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-4600 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.