Before buying the new printer, it will be better if you know first about what kind of OS requirements you should have on your PC. It is to ensure you can use the printer in the best way. If you want to pick this Samsung ML-4551N, you should know about its OS compatibilities and see whether you use one on your PC or not.
Every printer has its own different OS compatibilities as what this Samsung ML-4551N does. This printer has the list of OS compatibilities are Red Hat Linux 8.0, Red Hat Fedora Core 1, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 95, Mandrake Linux 9.2, Mandrake Linux 10.x, SuSE Linux 9.0, SuSE Linux 8.2, Red Hat Linux 9, Apple Mac OS X 10.1 up to 10.4 versions, and Apple Mac OS 8.6 up to 9.2 versions.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3712ND Colour Laser Printer
Those are the list of OS requirements you should know before buying this Samsung ML-4551N. You need to ensure you use one of them on your PC. It is to make you can use all specs and features of this printer in advanced way and it is also to prevent any kind of bad thing happens to your PC as well as this printer too.
Samsung ML-4551N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-4551N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-4551N Driver ⟹ Download (29.66 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-4551N Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.31MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-4551N Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.64 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3561ND Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-4551N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-4551N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-4551N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-4551N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-4551N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.