Every printer has its own different specs and features you can get. Thus, if you want to buy the new printer one, you need to ensure you pick the best one. An example, if you need a printer which can help you to document your office files with printing the document in large numbers, the laser printer will the best options for you. There are many laser printer options you can take one. One of them is this Samsung ML-4500.
This Samsung ML-4500 is one of the best laser printer which can help you to document your office files in the best way. There are many advanced specs and features you can get from this printer. You just have to use all of them and help you operating the printer in the best way.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3712ND Mono Laser Printer
Beside it, you also are able to use the feature to help you in arranging up the document before printing it. In conclusion, you have to use all advanced specs and features which can help you in preparing the document, operating the printer, as well as get the best output document one. You can consider more if you want to take this Samsung ML-4500 for your office.
Samsung ML-4500 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-4500 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-4500 Driver ⟹ Download (32.50 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-4500 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (3.24 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-4500 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.64 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3710ND Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-4500 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-4500 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-4500 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-4500 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-4500 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.