Every time you want to buy the new printer, you need to know first about what kind of printer you need for your office. If you need the printer which produces the high resolution, you can pick the inkjet printer. However, if don’t mind with the resolution, you can take the laser printer one. This Samsung ML-4051N will be your best options for you who don’t need a high resolution printer.
You should know that this Samsung ML-4051N is a laser printer which is used the laser as its printer technology. This kind of printer will not produce a high resolution because normally, the maximum resolution of this printer is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. Even if it is a high number of the resolution, this printer is a monochrome one. It also means you can’t print the colored document in this printer.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3750ND Mono Laser Printer
For you who need to print the black and white document in a large number, this Samsung ML-4051N will be your best options for it. Thus, you just have to consider more whether you want to pick this printer for your new office printer or not. You should buy the printer with the specs of your office needs.
Samsung ML-4051N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-4051N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-4051N Driver ⟹ Download (32.50 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-4051N Mac Driver ⟹ Download (3.24 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-4051N Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.64 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3710DW Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-4051N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-4051N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-4051N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-4051N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-4051N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.