Are you looked for the printer which is able to connect with a group of PC? If yes you are, it means you need the workgroup printer. There are many workgroup printer options you can take one for your office and one of them is this Samsung ML-4050N. This is one of the best workgroup printer options you can take for your new office printer.
This Samsung ML-4050N is able to connect more than one PC on your office. You just have to setting it on all of the PCs you want to use as well as on the printer itself. After you did setting it, you can try to print the document from each PC you have connected to and see whether it works or not.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3750ND Colour Laser Printer
If there is a PC didn’t connect to the printer itself, you can re-setting them and see whether it works or not. Thus, you just have to ensure that every PC has installed the driver as well as the setting on the printer has been configured. This printer also will help you to get easy in printing the document in large numbers. Thus, you can take this Samsung ML-4050N for your new office printer.
Samsung ML-4050N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-4050N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-4050N Driver ⟹ Download (32.50 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-4050N Mac Driver ⟹ Download (3.24 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-4050N Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.64 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3710ND Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-4050N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-4050N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-4050N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-4050N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-4050N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.