One of the most important things you should consider before buying the new printer is about its OS compatibilities. Each printer has its own OS compatibilities you should require on your PC. Thus, if you want to pick this Samsung ML-3750ND, you should know whether you required the OS or not. The OS will lead you to get easy in operating the printer or not.
For the OS compatibilities of this Samsung ML-3750ND you should have used on your PC are IBM AIX 5.1 to 5.3 versions, HP-UX 11i v3, openSUSE 11.0 to 11.2 versions, HP-UX 11i v2, openSUSE 10.3, openSUSE 10.2, Ubuntu 9.10, 9.04, 8.10, 8.04, 7.10, 7.04, 6.10, and 6.06 versions, SunSoft Solaris 9 and 10, SuSe Linux 10.1, SuSe Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, Red Hat Fedora Core 10, Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS4, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Debian Linux 5.0, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Mandriva Linux 2007 to 2010, IBM AIX 5.4, Debian Linux 4.0, and Apple Mac OS X 10.4 to 10.7 versions.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3712ND Mono Laser Printer
Those are the list of OS compatibilities you should use one on your PC before buying this Samsung ML-3750ND. It is to ensure you can use it in the best way.
Samsung ML-3750ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-3750ND for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Samsung ML-3750ND Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (20.13 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.6 ~ Mac OS X 10.11
- Samsung ML-3750ND Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.49 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3561ND Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3750ND Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3750ND series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3750ND should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3750ND Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3750ND driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.