Printer is one of the most important devices you should have in your office. It will help you a lot documenting your office files in the best way also help doing your job as well. Thus, if you want to buy the new printer, it will be better if you have known first about what kind of printer you want to have for your office. This Samsung ML-3712DW is your best options if you don’t need the printer with high resolution on it.
This Samsung ML-3712DW is a laser printer you can use for your office because it can help you to print it in the large numbers of document. You also should know that the laser printer doesn’t give you high resolution and in this printer you can get the maximum resolution is up to 1200 x 600 dpi. Its number is high enough to get clearer document.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3710ND Mono Laser Printer
You just have to consider more whether this printer will be the best one for your office or not because there are many offices take this printer too. You need to know that this Samsung ML-3712DW is featured with all advanced specs and features you can use to operate this printer in easy and advanced way.
Samsung ML-3712DW System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-3712DW for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- Samsung ML-3712DW Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (20.17 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.5 ~ Mac OS X 10.9
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3712DW Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.44 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3560 Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3712DW Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3712DW series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3712DW should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3712DW Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3712DW driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.