Each year, the demands for workgroup printers keep on elevating. As one of the popular company of electronic devices, Samsung understand this condition, and thus, launching Samsung ML-3710ND to answer the challenge. This printer has a standard maximum resolution compared to other printers on the same class, with 1200 dpi. It is equipped with status LCD to help the users operate and manage the device effortlessly. This machine supports various media types, such as transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cards, and bond papers.
Samsung ML-3710ND is compatible with various operating systems, such as Windows (XP and up), Linux, and Mac OS X (version 10.3 and later). The power consumption is slightly above average, with 3.5 watts during sleep mode, 60 watts during standby mode, and 600 watts during operation. For the interface, it is equipped with both Gigabit LAN and USB to enhance its accessibility as a workgroup printer.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3560 Mono Laser Printer
The printing speeds of Samsung ML-3710ND is pretty remarkable, with 37 pages per minute for Letter A paper, and 35 pages per minute for A4 paper. It uses mono laser as the printing technology. The monthly duty cycle is pretty exceptional, with 80,000 pages, which is suitable for highly productive office.
Samsung ML-3710ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-3710ND for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
- Samsung ML-3710ND Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (20.17 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10 ~ Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung ML-3710ND Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.01 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3710ND Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.44 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3470ND Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3710ND Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3710ND series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3710ND should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3710ND Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3710ND driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.