There are a lot of printer products on the market, and choosing the good one can be slightly confusing. To make it easier for you, here is a review of Samsung ML-3710DW. Releases by Samsung to keep up with the demands of workgroup printers, this machine offers a great performance. It uses mono laser as the printing technology. The power consumption is slightly above average, with 3.5 watts during sleep mode, 60 watts during standby mode, and 600 watts during operation. It is equipped with status LCD to help the users operate and manage the device effortlessly.
The printing speeds of Samsung ML-3710DW is pretty remarkable, with 37 pages per minute for Letter A paper, and 35 pages per minute for A4 paper. For the interface, it is equipped with both Gigabit LAN and USB to enhance its accessibility as a workgroup printer. This machine supports various media types, such as transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cards, and bond papers.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3560 Colour Laser Printer
Samsung ML-3710DW is compatible with various operating systems, such as Windows (XP and up), Linux, and Mac OS X (version 10.3 and later). It has a standard maximum resolution compared to other printers on the same class, with 1200 dpi.
Samsung ML-3710DW System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-3710DW for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- Samsung ML-3710DW Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (20.17 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.10 ~ Mac OS X 10.5
- Samsung ML-3710DW Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (8.01 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3710DW Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.44 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3312ND Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3710DW Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3710DW series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3710DW should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3710DW Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3710DW driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.