Samsung ML-3561N can be considered as one of the recommended workgroup printers released by Samsung to accommodate the increasing demands of workgroup printers on office settings. This machine is equipped with USB, LAN, and Parallel to enhance its accessibility to multiple devices simultaneously and remotely. The size is quite compact for a printer on its class, with 15.6 x 17.8 x 13.9 inches in width, depth, and height respectively, and 37.48 lbs. in weight. Additional spaces are not needed to install this printer.
The monthly duty cycle of Samsung ML-3561N is pretty impressive, with 150,000 pages. With this monthly duty cycle, you do not need to worry about heavy duty print jobs. Some of the supported media types are plain paper, transparencies or films, postal card paper, labels, and envelopes. The maximum printing speed is notably good, with 35 pages per minute. It can print up to 1200 dpi in resolution, which is quite standard for a mono laser printer.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3470ND Colour Laser Printer
Samsung ML-3561N has a pretty high power consumption compared to its competitors, with 600 watts during operation and 13 watts during standby mode. This printer is equipped with a status LCD to help you manage and operate the device without too much efforts.
Samsung ML-3561N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-3561N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-3561N Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (12.6 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.7
- Samsung ML-3561N Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.3 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3561N Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.97 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3310ND Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3561N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3561N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3561N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3561N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3561N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.