In this modern era, the use of electronic devices in office setting is inevitable. Thus, Samsung releases Samsung ML-3561 to accommodate the changing condition. This machine is quite lightweight and compact, with 37.48 lbs. in weight, and 15.6 x 17.8 x 13.9 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. It will not require too much space in your room. The printing speed is pretty impressive, with 35 pages per minute. It comes with a status LCD to help you operate and navigate the device effortlessly. The monthly duty cycle of this printer is very exceptional, with 150,000 pages.
The total media capacity of Samsung ML-3561 is very good, with 600 sheets. The power consumption is above average compared to other printers on the same class, with 600 watts during operation and 11 watts during standby mode. This machine uses mono laser as its printing technology.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3470ND Colour Laser Printer
The maximum resolution of Samsung ML-3561 is similar to other mono laser printers on the market, with 1200 dpi. This machine supports transparencies, postal card paper, plain paper, labels, and envelopes as its media type. The interface of this printer are USB and Parallel to make sure more computers can access the device remotely at the same time.
Samsung ML-3561 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-3561 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.7
- Samsung ML-3561 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.3 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3561 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.97 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3310ND Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3561 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3561 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3561 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3561 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3561 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.