Are you searching for a workgroup printer that will enhance your performance in the office? If the answer is yes, then Samsung ML-3560 is your solution. Launched by Samsung to accommodate the increasing needs of workgroup printers, this machine uses mono laser as its printing technology. The power consumption is above average compared to other printers on the same class, with 600 watts during operation and 11 watts during standby mode. It comes with a status LCD to help you operate and navigate the device effortlessly.
The interface of Samsung ML-3560 are USB and Parallel to make sure more computers can access the device remotely at the same time. This machine supports transparencies, postal card paper, plain paper, labels, and envelopes as its media type. The total media capacity is very good, with 600 sheets. The maximum resolution is similar to other mono laser printers on the market, with 1200 dpi. The printing speed is pretty impressive, with 35 pages per minute.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3470ND Color Laser Printer
The monthly duty cycle of Samsung ML-3560 is very exceptional, with 150,000 pages. This is suitable for hectic and highly productive offices. It is pretty lightweight for a printer with good total media capacity, with 37.48 lbs. in weight.
Samsung ML-3560 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-3560 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.7
- Samsung ML-3560 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.31 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3560 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.97 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3310ND Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3560 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3560 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3560 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3560 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3560 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.