Every year, the use of electronic devices, including printers, keep on elevating, especially on offices settings. To keep up with this increasing use, Samsung released one of its recommended product called Samsung ML-3471ND. This printer supports various media types, such as plain paper, transparencies or film, cards, labels, and envelopes. The maximum resolution is quite standard compared to other similar printers on the market, with 1200 dpi. The power consumption is pretty high due to the laser technology, with 400 watts during operation and 11 watts during standby mode.
Samsung ML-3471ND is compatible with some operating systems, including Windows (XP and above) and Mac OS (version 8.6 and above). The speeds are notably fast, with 35 pages per minute for Letter A paper and 33 pages per minute for A4 paper. The size is pretty compact, with 16.7 x 17 x 11.2 inches in width, depth, and height respectively, and 26.9 lbs. in weight. It does not occupy too much spaces in your room and you can move it around effortlessly.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3310ND Mono Laser Printer
Samsung ML-3471ND is equipped with USB, LAN, and Parallel to enhance its accessibility to multiple computer remotely and simultaneously. In a month, it is able to print up to 35,000 impressions.
Samsung ML-3471ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-3471ND for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-3471ND Driver ⟹ Download (9.48 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-3471ND Mac Driver ⟹ Download (1.98 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3471ND Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.64 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3312ND Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3471ND Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3471ND series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3471ND should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3471ND Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3471ND driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.