Nowadays, workgroup printers become one of the most important electronic devices in many office. As one of the leading manufacturer of electronic devices, Samsung launched Samsung ML-3470ND to accommodate this needs. This machine comes with USB, LAN, and Parallel to enhance its accessibility to multiple computer remotely and simultaneously. The size is pretty compact, with 16.7 x 17 x 11.2 inches in width, depth, and height respectively, and 26.9 lbs. in weight. You can move it around quite easily and it does not occupy too much spaces in your room.
In a month, Samsung ML-3470ND is able to print up to 35,000 impressions. It uses monochrome laser as its printing technology. This printer supports various media types, such as plain paper, transparencies or film, cards, labels, and envelopes. It is compatible with both Windows (XP and above) and Mac OS (version 8.6 and above).
You might also like: Samsung ML-3310ND Mono Laser Printer
The power consumption of Samsung ML-3470ND is pretty high due to the laser technology, with 400 watts during operation and 11 watts during standby mode. The maximum resolution is quite average, with 1200 dpi. The speeds are notably fast, with 35 pages per minute for Letter A paper and 33 pages per minute for A4 paper.
Samsung ML-3470ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-3470ND for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-3470ND Driver ⟹ Download (9.48 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-3470ND Mac Driver ⟹ Download (1.98 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3470ND Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.64 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3050 Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3470ND Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3470ND series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3470ND should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3470ND Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3470ND driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.