For those who are currently seeking for a workgroup printer with great performance, Samsung ML-3312ND can be your solution. It is equipped with a status LCD to help you operate and navigate the machine effortlessly. The power consumption is quite high due to its laser technology, with 3.5 watts during standby modes and 550 watts during operation. The speeds offered by this printer are pretty fast, with 31 pages per minute for A4 paper and 33 pages per minute for Letter A paper.
The design of Samsung ML-3312ND is notably compact, with 14.4 x 14.5 x 10 inches in width, depth, and height respectively, and 21.38 lbs. in weight. Additional spaces is not needed to install this machine in your room. This machine uses mono laser as its printing technology. It is compatible with some operating systems, such as Windows (XP and later) and Mac OS (version 8.6 and later).
You might also like: Samsung ML-3051ND Colour Laser Printer
The toner of Samsung ML-3312ND can handle up to 2000 pages. Some media types supported by this printer are transparencies, thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cards, and bond paper. In a month, it is able to print up to 50,000 pages, which is suitable for offices with high productivity.
Samsung ML-3312ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-3312ND for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Samsung ML-3312ND Windows Driver ⟹ Download (33.92 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.4 ~ 10.8
- Samsung ML-3312ND Mac Driver ⟹ Download (4.6 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3312ND Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.67 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-3050 Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3312ND Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3312ND series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3312ND should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3312ND Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3312ND driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.