Samsung ML-3310ND is one of the recommended product released by Samsung to keep up with the elevating demands of workgroup printers from the market. This machine uses mono laser as its printing technology. The speeds are pretty fast, with 33 pages per minute for Letter A paper and 31 pages per minute for A4 paper. The interface provided by this device is USB and LAN to ensure its accessibility to multiple devices at the same time remotely. The toner can handle up to 2000 pages.
Several media types supported by Samsung ML-3310ND are transparencies, thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cards, and bond paper. The power consumption is quite high due to its laser technology, with 3.5 watts during standby modes and 550 watts during operation. This machine is compatible with several operating systems, such as Windows (XP and later).
You might also like: Samsung ML-3051ND Colour Laser Printer
In a month, Samsung ML-3310ND is able to print up to 50,000 pages, which is suitable for offices with high productivity. The design is considerably compact, with 21.38 lbs. in weight, and 14.4 x 14.5 x 10 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. You do not need to prepare for additional spaces to place this printer in your room.
Samsung ML-3310ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-3310ND for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Samsung ML-3310ND Windows Driver ⟹ Download (33.92 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.4 ~ 10.8
- Samsung ML-3310ND Mac Driver ⟹ Download (4.6 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3310ND Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.67 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2955DW Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3310ND Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3310ND series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3310ND should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3310ND Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3310ND driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.