Samsung, one of the leading manufacturer of printers, released Samsung ML-3051NG to keep up with the increasing needs of workgroup printer every year. In a month, this machine is able to handle up to 35,000 pages, which is suitable for small-to-medium offices needs. The printer is compatible with some operating systems, such as Mac OS (version 8.6 and up), Linux, and Windows (95 and above). It can handle various media types, such as transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and cards.
As for the connectivity, Samsung ML-3051NG is equipped with LAN, USB, and Parallel to enhance its accessibility to multiple computers at the same time. The size is quite compact, with 23.37 lbs. in weight, and 11.2 x 17 x 15.7 inches in height, depth, and width respectively. You can move it around easily and it does not need too much spaces in your room. The maximum resolution is quite average, with 1200 dpi.
You might also like: Samsung ML-3051ND Colour Laser Printer
The speeds provided by Samsung ML-3051NG is pretty fast for a printer on its league, with 30 pages per minute for Letter A paper and 28 pages per minute for A4 paper. The power consumption is quite high because it uses laser technology, with 520 watts during operation.
Samsung ML-3051NG System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-3051NG for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3051NG Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.97 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2955ND Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3051NG Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3051NG series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3051NG should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3051NG Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3051NG driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.