As one of the leading company of electronic devices, Samsung understand that the demands for workgroup printers keep on increasing each year. Thus, they launched Samsung ML-3051NDG to accommodate the increasing demands. This machine is equipped with Parallel, USB, and LAN port to make sure multiple computers can access the printer remotely at the same time. The size is quite compact, with 23.37 lbs. in weight, and 11.2 x 17 x 15.7 inches in height, depth, and width respectively. It does not require too much spaces in your room with this size.
Samsung ML-3051NDG has a notable speed compared to its competitors, with 30 pages per minute for Letter A paper and 28 pages per minute for A4 paper. The monthly duty cycle for this printer is quite impressive, with 35,000 pages per month. This is suitable for offices with high productivity. It uses mono laser as its printing technology.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2950ND Colour Laser Printer
Some of the supported media types from Samsung ML-3051NDG are plain paper, transparencies or film, envelopes, cards, and labels. This machine is compatible with some operating systems, such as Mac OS (version 8.6 and up), Linux, and Windows (95 and above). The maximum resolution is quite average, with 1200 dpi.
Samsung ML-3051NDG System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-3051NDG for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3051NDG Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.97 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2850 Laser Printer series
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3051NDG Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3051NDG series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3051NDG should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3051NDG Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3051NDG driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.