These days, many offices need various electronic devices to support their works. One of the most important electronic devices at offices is printer. Samsung understand this need, and released Samsung ML-3051ND to answer the challenge. This machine is considered a workgroup printer. It uses mono laser as its printing technology. For the connectivity, it is equipped with LAN, USB, and Parallel to enhance its accessibility to multiple computers at the same time. The maximum resolution for this printer is quite standard for mono laser printer, with 1200 dpi.
The printing speed offered by Samsung ML-3051ND is exceptionally good for a printer on its class, with 30 pages per minute for Letter A paper and 28 pages per minute for A4 paper. The maximum media size is Legal paper. The power consumption is quite high because it uses laser technology, with 520 watts during operation. It can handle various media types, such as transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and cards.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2955ND Colour Laser Printer
Samsung ML-3051ND is compatible with several operating systems, such as Linux, Windows (95 and up), and Mac OS (version 8.6 and later). In a month, it is able to handle up to 35,000 pages, which is suitable for small-to-medium offices needs.
Samsung ML-3051ND System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-3051ND for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-3051ND Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.97 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2552W Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-3051ND Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-3051ND series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-3051ND should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-3051ND Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-3051ND driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.