It is such a very excellent idea for you to add the Samsung ML-2955DW to your office or home. This nice printing device will be the right equipment that can assist you to complete your tasks in the best way possible. It is because it can really offer you the notable printing performance to suit your requirements and expectations so well.
Then, the Samsung ML-2955DW can actually offer you some great advantages that will steal your attention. One of those is that this device has so numerous features you can use for the easier and more fun printing, such as the built in duplex printing feature, 250 sheet input tray, and so on. Well, those things will work the best for you so that you can definitely make you save more time and money.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2950ND Colour Laser Printer
Next, the Samsung ML-2955DW has been featured with the laser printing technology as well. This kind of printing technology will make the device able to create the sharp and vivid black and white printouts for sure. Besides, it is also the reason why this printer can run quite fast as it can produce up to 29 pages per minute (ppm). So, you just need short period of time to finish your printing jobs by this printer.
Samsung ML-2955DW System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2955DW for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Samsung ML-2955DW Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (23.2 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS 10.4 ~ 10.9
- Samsung ML-2955DW Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (7.06 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2955DW Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.15 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2850 Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2955DW Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2955DW series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2955DW should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2955DW Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2955DW driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.