The Samsung ML-2850D can be the perfect solution that you can take mainly if you want to have the great supporting equipment in your working room. This wonderful printer will make you able to complete all of your printing jobs in the best way possible. So then, you will find that it will never be so hard for you to get the best printing results that suit your requirements and expectation impressively.
Well, the notable printing performance of the Samsung ML-2850D actually comes from its various notable attributes. Some of them that you will love so much are the 1200x1200 dpi printing resolution, the duplex printing feature, 32MB RAM, PostScript 3 Emulation, and so many more still. All of those things will definitely be the advantageous stuff you can use when you want to operate the printing machine optimally with ease for sure.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2552W Mono Laser Printer
Aside of that, the Samsung ML-2850D has the notable interface such as the nice Ethernet, Parallel, USB connection, and so on. Those particular attributes will definitely allow you to connect the printer to your personal computer easily. So then, you will find that you can share any data or files directly from your personal device so effortlessly.
Samsung ML-2850D System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2850D for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2850D Driver ⟹ Download (9.36 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2850D Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.39 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2850D Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.64 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2550 Colour Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2850D Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2850D series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2850D should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2850D Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2850D driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.