The Samsung ML-2850 can be defined as one of the most excellent printing device you better add to your home or office. This wonderful printer can really show you the awesome and notable printing performance. So then, you will be able to finish all of your printing jobs in the best way possible just like what you always expect.
Aside of that, the Samsung ML-2850 is able to create the stunning and fabulous printing results for you. It is because this device has been featured with the 1200x600 dpi printing resolution, a color ink tank, and a black toner ink tank. Then, the perfect combination of all of them will assist the printing machine to produce your printed files which look so sharp and attractive at once. So, you will never get disappointed every time you do your printing projects using this stuff.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2550 Mono Laser Printer
Furthermore, the Samsung ML-2850 can offer you the fast speed printing performance as well. It can be proven when the printer can make you get up to 20 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white documents. According to this fact, it is obvious that it will never force you to reduce your precious productive time whenever you operate this machine.
Samsung ML-2850 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2850 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2850 Driver ⟹ Download (9.36 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2850 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.39 MB)
Operating System(s): LinuxYou might also like: Samsung ML-2570 Mono Laser Printer
- Samsung ML-2850 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (10.64 MB)
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2850 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2850 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2850 should be ready for use
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2850 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.