The Samsung ML-2571N is a kind of a very great option that you can take especially when you really want to have the excellent printing device. This printing device will definitely help you to get the best printing results that match your requirements and expectations in the best way. So then, you will always find that it is so easy for you to get all of your printing jobs as long as you apply this device.
Well, the Samsung ML-2571N actually comes to you with some pros that you will love so much. One of them is that this printer has a starter toner cartridge which suits up to 1000 pages. The use of this particular ink tank will make the printing machine able to create the nice and distinctive line art. So then, it is no wonder if the equipment can give you the fabulous and eyes pleasing printout for sure.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2550 Mono Laser Printer
Moreover, the fast printing speed of the Samsung ML-2571N is something that you cannot ignore at all. This specific device is able to create up to 17.3 pages per minute (ppm) for documents, and also about 7.5 ppm for images, which is faster than the average. Thus, you do not have to waste much time whenever you want to finish your jobs using this printer.
Samsung ML-2571N System Requirements and Compatibility
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2571N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
Operating System(s): LinuxYou might also like: Samsung ML-2525 Mono Laser Printer
- Samsung ML-2571N Linux Driver ⟹ Download (9.47 MB)
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2571N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2571N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2571N should be ready for use
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2571N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.