The Samsung ML-2551N is known as a Network-Ready Mono Laser Printer. Like so many Samsung mono laser printer, it can exceed for all you document demands. And, if you are wondering about its new features and performances. This article will show you off what things make this printer better than before. Go check below!
Meanwhile, the Samsung 2551N covers in 15.2 x 17.2 x 12.8 inches with its weight 40 pounds. The printer uses PostScript 3 and PCL 6 printer language. Using a better processor 266 MHz supported with standard interfaces USB 2.0 10/100 Base-TX, and IEEE-1284 gives the great performance even for a big volume documents. Using bigger memory 32 MB which is expandable up to 160 makes this printer works amazingly for your workgroups.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2525 Mono Laser Printer
The Samsung ML-2551N is designed with ready for action advanced features. The ML-2551N has the same printing speed with the ML-2550 which is 25 pages per minute. It will boost your productivity in order to meet your deadline. Additionally, the output quality given by this printer is a brilliant both graphics and documents with a high resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. This printer also features an automatic duplex which allows you to double-sided prints. It brings you to the cost workgroups efficiency.
Samsung ML-2551N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2525 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2551N Windows Driver ⟹ Download (12.63 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.7
- Samsung ML-2551N Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.3 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2510 Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2551N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2551N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2551N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2551N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2551N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.