The Samsung ML-2550 has a powerful feature and performance which is greater than the previous series. We must agree that Samsung does a great job in creating and design mono laser printer for workgroups at its best price. There are some new progressive features in this printer. So, find out below for further explanation.
The Samsung ML-2550 comes in a compact design with the dimension at 15.2 x 17.2 x 12.8 inches with it weighs 29.8 pounds. In addition, this printer is designed for those who have home offices and growing business with greater printing speed. The printer speed of this printer reaches up to 25 pages per minute so it will fulfill your documents demands. The other good thing that this printer uses an automatic duplexing system which allows you to print on both sides of paper automatically. This feature helps you to save your time and money. Sounds cool, right?
You might also like: Samsung ML-2545 Mono Laser Printer
The Samsung ML-2550 uses a greater processor 266 MHz with fast networking USB 2.0 and Ethernet ports. And, it makes the printer works quicker for large volume documents. The output quality resolution is 1200 x 1200 dpi which delivers clean, sharp, and professional-looking both texts and graphics. This printer also uses a greater memory as its standard memory 32 MB and 160 MB as a maximum memory.
Samsung ML-2550 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2550 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.7
- Samsung ML-2550 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (2.31 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2525 Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2550 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2550 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2550 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2550 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2550 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.