If you are planning to buy the Samsung ML-2545 and you cannot decide yet. Knowing pros and cons of this credit will help you to make a decision. The thing needs you to keep in mind that the performance of the printer is the most important thing after all. In addition, this mono laser printer comes with a small footprint which can be placed even in a tight space of your home or office with a beautiful design.
Here we give you brief explanations in both good and bad ways of the Samsung ML-2545. Once you see on the design, you will find a fold-out tray as a dust cover when the printer is not used. And, this printer also has a great output quality in black-and-white prints. Both texts and grayscales graphics print quality are full and sharp and there are no descenders and ascenders with the output resolution is 1200 dpi. Besides, the printing speed covers up to 24 ppm.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2525 Mono Laser Printer
However, the Samsung ML-2545 has few cons you may not like it or you do not worry about it. For those who love the flexibility, this printer may not work for you. in fact, this printer still uses wired access through USB and Ethernet ports. And, this printer does not have yet a duplex print feature.
Samsung ML-2545 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2545 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Samsung ML-2545 Windows Driver ⟹ Download (16.99 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2545 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (4.04 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2252W Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2545 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2545 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2545 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2545 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2545 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.