Samsung makes a record that they are successful in creating affordable monochrome laser printer. And, the Samsung ML-2525 develops on the vital strengths in its series. There are many factors which make this printer is the best choice for home and small office use. You should keep reading below to find out all about the ML-2525 as your good choice.
We will talk about the body, features, and performances of the Samsung ML-2525. This printer looks small but powerful body with the black glossy plastic. The surface of this printer consists of a simple use of control panels. And, there are USB sockets at the back. At the printer cartridge, this printer has two types of the toner cartridge, one is for 1500 pages and the other is for 2.500.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2510 Mono Laser Printer
Meanwhile, the Samsung ML-2525 has great features which give powerful performances. This printer can give big output quantity of 24 pages per minute. The printing speed covers at 12.5 ppm for 5 text prints and 16 ppm for 20 graphic prints. This printer offers high resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi which produce outstanding monochrome document printing both texts and images. So, you can get the last copy will have the same quality of the first copy. It sounds great, does not it?
Samsung ML-2525 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2525 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), , Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit)Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- Samsung ML-2525 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (17.53 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4
- Samsung ML-2525 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (4.43 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2525 Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.35 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2250 Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2525 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2525 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2525 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2525 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2525 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.