There is something big inside the Samsung ML-2252W. If you already have a conventional laser printer from Samsung, you may be required to use USB cable as a connectivity option. But, the ML-2252W give you a new way of printing using a laser printer. This series is designed as a parallel wired or wireless monochrome laser printer. Using this printer, you are feeling free to choose whether using a USB cable or Wi-Fi. It sounds cool, right?
The Samsung ML-2252W is a workgroup monochrome laser printer. It has a dimension of 17.8 x 14.1 x 10.9 inches with its weight 22.1 pounds. Those make this printer looks light and compact. This printer uses Wi-Fi as the connectivity technology. However, you can connect to this printer through Wi-Fi or USB 2.0 cable. In addition, this printer has a maximum paper handing almost 500 sheets with each tray 250 sheets. This printer also has a wide range of paper format from legal size to cards.
Furthermore, the Samsung ML-2252W has powerful performances too. The printer output reaches up to 22 pages per minute with a maximum monthly cycle is 30.000 pages per month. Besides, the quality output is black-and-white or monochrome with the output resolution is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi which gives you as sharp printing.
Samsung ML-2252W System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2252W for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Samsung ML-2252W XP Driver ⟹ Download (15.49 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2252W Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (9.02 MB)
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2252W Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2252W series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2252W should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2252W Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2252W driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.