The Samsung ML-2251NP is created as a monochrome laser printer for workgroups. This printer claims as the finest laser print its class with the price around $350. This Samsung printer series can give the powerful performances like excellent performance in black-and-white document print with quick speed. Besides, the ML-2251NP is the answer for your monochrome document management you may need anytime because it is clutter free!
As the attractive monochrome laser printer, the Samsung ML-2251NP comes with the greatest specification at its price. This printer uses fast connectivity, big paper capacity and gives you superior quality of the print. The printer dimension covers 14.1 x 17.8 x 10.9 inches (WHD), with the small footprint can be put on your desk.
The Samsung ML-2251NP comes with a standard memory to 16 MB and a maximum memory is up to 144 MB. The output print type is monochromes as a laser printer. The printing speed reaches up to 22 pages per minute with a brilliant monochrome print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. There are two fast connectivity options such as a USB port and an Ethernet. And, the input capacity of paper tray is half of a ream (250 sheets) up to 300 sheets for a standard paper and the output capacity is up to 150 sheets.
Samsung ML-2251NP System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2251NP for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Samsung ML-2251NP XP Driver ⟹ Download (15.49 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2251NP Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (9.02 MB)
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2251NP Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2251NP series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2251NP should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2251NP Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2251NP driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.