You may not get a good satisfaction of using an inkjet printer for monochrome prints and sometimes the result gets worse using the inkjet printer rather than the laser printer. And, Samsung ML-2251N laser printer could be the best for you with network-ready action. Find out, why can Samsung ML-2251N be your rightful printer for your black-and-white document manipulation?
To know what is inside the Samsung ML-2251N, you have to know the specification which leads you to its performance, right? Basically, this laser printer is designed for your small growing office and home uses. It comes in 14.1 x 17.8 x 10.9 inches (WDH). This printer also comes with a good material tray which can hold for 250 sheets of half a ream for a standard paper is located at the bottom. In addition, there are two main connectivity options for this printer including a 2.0 USB port and an Ethernet jack port. This printer uses 166 MHz processor with a standard memory 16 MB and it can be expended up to 144 MB.
Meanwhile, the Samsung ML-2251N has a brilliant performance which is offered to you. The speed of printing covers up 20 pages per minute with a monthly duty cycle is up to 30.000 pages. The resolution for both black-and-white and grayscale print is 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Samsung ML-2251N System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2251N for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Samsung ML-2251N XP Driver ⟹ Download (15.49 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2251N Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (9.02 MB)
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2251N Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2251N series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2251N should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2251N Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2251N driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.