Samsung ML-2250 can be your best choice for your document solution in office. This printer is the best deal on an office monochrome laser printer. Why does it sound good? There are many beneficial things in this Samsung printer which you will love. And, this article will discover what it is in this Samsung monochrome laser printer. Let’s find out below!
This printer is in the price range almost at $500. This printer can give the best performance in your document manipulation. This printer is also suitable for your home and growing office jobs. This printer offers you with excellent quality of black-and-white printer with solid monochrome graphics with 22 pages per minute. Additionally, this printer may cost you less on toner because this printer is known as an inexpensive printer with low penny-per-pages costs of tone which is the best in its class.
The Samsung ML-2250 comes in two flawless colors including a shiny white and a matte gray with plastics body which is quite light. The printer also covers some beneficial features which win your heart. This printer has sturdy handgrips which allow you to move it easily around your office. This printer comes with 16 MB memory which is expandable up to 144 MB.
Samsung ML-2250 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2250 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Samsung ML-2250 XP Driver ⟹ Download (37.07 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2250 Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (9.02 MB)
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2250 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2250 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2250 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2250 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2250 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.