The Samsung ML-2525W is a new series from the ML-2525. This mono printer comes with some new features which are not found by the previous series at its cheap price tag $150. In addition, these innovations may give massive benefits for students, home office, and small office. Here, we summarize the new features offered by this printer.
The Samsung ML-2525W comes with some beneficial features for all the user. The first, this printer applies a wireless networking which allows you to connect to your printer wirelessly through your desktop. However, Samsung over many connectivity options like a USB 2.0 port for wired access and IEEE for wired connectivity. So, you feel free to choose whether you use the wired access or the wireless access!
You might also like: Samsung ML-2510 Mono Laser Printer
Additionally, the Samsung ML-2525W also comes with a new feature called as a manual auto-duplexing. This feature lets you print manually both on two sides of sheets. Sounds great, right? This system still works manually but it works efficiently and amazingly. In addition, this advanced feature can help you to cut your paper use up to 50%. In the end, this printer is very suitable for those who have a home business or a growing business.
Samsung ML-2525W System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2525W for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 7 (32-Bit), Windows 7 (64-Bit), , Windows Vista (32-Bit), Windows Vista (64-Bit)Windows XP (32-Bit), Windows XP (64-Bit)
- Samsung ML-2525W Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (18.04 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4
- Samsung ML-2525W Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (4.27 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2525W Linux Printer Driver ⟹ Download (15.35 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2250 Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2525W Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2525W series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2525W should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2525W Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2525W driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.