We all know that Samsung has released monochrome laser printers for home or workgroups use. Now, you can do easily with the Samsung ML-2510 printer. Samsung says that many good points found in this printer and you will find out below. However, the high-quality output which is offered to you makes this printer is suitable for all your document handlings, especially in monochrome. So, let's us take a look what the best things offered for this series.
If you do not know that the Samsung ML-2510 has a lot of pluses you will get. First, this printer comes in a compact size. The printer dimension is around 13.9 x 11.7 x 9.7 inches. With this small footprint you can place this printer anywhere you want even in a tight space like in the corner of your desk or on top of the cabinet. It is very flexible. This printer also uses 4-Click Installation so you do not need to reboot your desktop.
You might also like: Samsung ML-2250 Mono Laser Printer
Unlike the other series, the Samsung ML-2510 brings quicker printing speed with 24 pages per minute. In addition, it will boost your efficiency in document handling with the output resolution is up to 1200 x 600 dpi. Your document will be excellent and professional-looking.
Samsung ML-2510 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Samsung ML-2510 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Samsung ML-2510 XP Driver ⟹ Download (20.88 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
- Samsung ML-2510 Win7 Driver ⟹ Download (19.46 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
- Samsung ML-2510 Mac Driver ⟹ Download (1.12 MB)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Samsung ML-2510 Linux Driver ⟹ Download (28.75 MB)
You might also like: Samsung ML-2252W Mono Laser Printer
How to Easily Install Samsung ML-2510 Driver:
- Make sure that you have chosen the correct driver for your Samsung ML-2510 series. The driver in question must also be compatible with the OS running on your computer. Click on the available download link.
- Once all the files in the package have been downloaded successfully, find the one file ending in “.EXE” and right click on it.
- Determine where the driver is to be installed on your device. Click on the ‘NEXT’ button to execute file extraction. Installation should have begun by now.
- Follow each and every instruction that pops up on your screen very carefully
- Once done, please restart your computer and your Samsung ML-2510 should be ready for use
How to Easily Uninstall Samsung ML-2510 Driver:
- Locate the Windows button on your device and click on it. Find the Control Panel section.
- Locate the Samsung ML-2510 driver and click on the ‘Uninstall a Program’ tab to begin uninstallation.
- Wait for the driver to be fully removed from your device. A ‘Finish’ button should appear on the screen. Click on it.