The Samsung CLP-310 is a kind of great printing device that you better choose in order to help you to foster your business in the most effective way. It is because this printer can offer you so many great things that will definitely the notable conveniences for you. So then, you will never find any difficulties every time you use this equipment.
Well, one of the conveniences that you can get from the Samsung CLP-310 is its nice performance. It has been proven that this printer from Samsung can give you the clear and vivid black and white printing results. So then, you will be able to suit any important information shown of the document really well. Unfortunately, the colored printing results you get from this printer will just show you the pale look which is less interesting and attractive.
You might also like: Samsung CLP-300 Color Laser Printer
Furthermore, the Samsung CLP-310 is able to perform quite fast printing result. This fact can be proven as the printer can produce up to 16 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white color, but it can only print about 4 ppm for colors. Nevertheless, the quiet noise of the printer is some other thing that you have to appreciate. So, it will never annoy you so badly when you use it to finish your job.
Samsung CLP-310 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Download Driver and Software Samsung CLP-310 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Samsung CLP-310 For Windows Driver ⟹ Download
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3/10.6/10.7
- Samsung CLP-310 For Mac Driver ⟹ Download
You might also like: Samsung-Bixolon SRP-270 Receipt Printer
Samsung CLP-310 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Samsung CLP-310 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Samsung CLP-310 driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
Samsung CLP-310 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Samsung CLP-310 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.